We at Silver & Dackman pride ourselves in working with businesses of all sizes and across industries. We have extensive experience with everyone from start-ups to companies who have been around for generations. We have found that existing companies have enjoyed our fresh insights and attention to detail when choosing us as their accountants. Many of our small business clients have been with us for decades, a testament to the quality of our service. We are proud to have helped a struggling local small business turn into a public Fortune 500 company.
- IRS offers settlement for micro-captive insurance schemes; letters being mailed to groups under audit
- Treasury, IRS release final and proposed regulations on new 100% depreciation
- IRS announces new procedures to enable certain expatriated individuals a way to come into compliance with their U.S. tax and filing obligations
- IRS automatically waives estimated tax penalty for eligible 2018 tax filers
- IRS has begun sending letters to virtual currency owners advising them to pay back taxes, file amended returns; part of agencys larger efforts